Saturday, June 27, 2015

4th of July Table Setting


If you are hosting a 4th of July lunch or dinner, this table setting is very easy and inexpensive to do. Here is how: 

1. My guess is you already have a plain white table cloth or a table runner. It is a standard for every home. You also probably have plain white napkins. That's great because you will need them too. Red or blue ones would work too.

2. Red or blue placemats. I used the ones I had from Christmas. If you don't have any they can be found at Walmart for very cheap.

3. Plain white plates. They are standard so you should have some at your home. If you don't have any they are super easy to find. Even at the dollar store.

4. Sparklers are very inexpensive and a great addition to your 4th of July table and you get to use them after dark. You can even tie a ribbon around them if you would like.

5. USA little hats for decoration over the plates. I found those at Walmart. You can really use anything as long as it is red, or blue. White might work too.

6. Centerpiece. In my case I used red and white flowers. You can use one or the other. I would try to stick with the same colors that are on your table. Any other colors may deviate from the theme.

7. Flag and Toy Windmill.  I put a flag and a toy windmill in the vase with the flowers to make it a little more patriotic and to connect the centerpiece with the rest of the items on the table.

8. Decorate with food. Food is so great to decorate with since you will end up eating it anyway. I love the COKE idea since Coke is a great symbol of America. Also any food that is July appropriate or American especially if it is of the same color theme such as Cherries, Cookies, Berries, Pies, etc.


No comments :

Post a Comment